Thursday, August 12, 2004

The home stretch

Pictures!!
http://www.ofoto.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=gcg1fla.s9a3bn2&Uy=nvoclm&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%3fshowSlide%3dtrue&Ux=0

Two more days...only more days and then we're home - assuming the hurricanes don't keep us here any more, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

So Wednesday morning we had a "review" for our exam, which somehow lasted 3 hours without us actually reviewing anything. And no, I'm not sure what we actually did during that time.

That afternoon, Courtney, Erica and I went to Camden. The girls wanted to do some shopping, and Courtney and I went and got tattoos for relatively cheap? What is it and where is it? You'll have to look at my pictures to see.

This morning was our final exam, and it was certainly harder than the midterm and harder than I expected. But I'm sure I did fine, we didn't learn a hell of a lot these five weeks, so what could have been on it.

This afternoon we all went to a nice hotel in Sloane Square for high tea. The tea was great, but even better was the champagne and the little de-crusted sandwiches. Tonight, we're having a Real World Style confessional, and then all going out on the last night everyone's here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home